Our group program are perfect for people that need a push to get their health back on track. Breaking bad habits and forming new healthy habits isn’t easy. Doing it with a group of people motivated to change makes it a lot more fun.
What The Program Includes
Group Coaching Calls
•held once a week. During these group coaching calls, a variety of information on diet and lifestyle is discussed, tips and helpful handouts are provided. Questions and topics of interest are also explored
•don’t worry, if you can’t make it live, all coaching calls are recorded and all handouts/recording info will be e-mailed after each session
•if you can’t make it but still would like to have a question answered, e-mail us and we will be sure to address it
Our recipes and food lists not only help supply the body with a variety of phytonutrients, antioxidants, vitamins, minerals, and essential fatty acids. The dietary recommendations in this program focus on a variety of fresh, unprocessed foods. The food helps to maintain energy levels by keeping blood sugar levels stable and provides you with everything you need for that get up and go attitude.
All of the recipes are both dairy and gluten-free. Some of the recipes do contain animal protein but can be easily modified for vegetarians or vegans.
• a guided dietary protocol
• food list of foods to focus on
• food list of foods to avoid
• sample meal plans - breakfast, lunch, dinner + snack options
• meal prepping tips and tricks
• shopping lists
• bonus recipes
• foodie formulas
build your own salads, rainbow bowls, smoothies, dressings, dry rubs, and marinades
24/7 Facebook Group Support
• access to our private Facebook group consisting of your coaches + fellow group participants
• photo or it didn’t happen! We love to see you working towards your weekly dietary and lifestyle goals, let us know what you are up to
• sharing your triumphs and defeats helps to hold you accountable and keep you motivated
• we want to hear about every victory any tip you find work for yourself that may benefit another person in the program. A snack or recipe you came up with that focus’s on the anti-inflammatory foods perhaps.
• Upon Registration - Starter package goes out
The starter package includes 2 questionnaires. This questionnaires are to be filled out on the first and last day of the program and will be used to help us to track your progress.
• Monday - Goal Setting
At Safely Sweet Nutrition, we find setting goals extremely important. Did you know that people who write down their goals and put them somewhere that they see them have a 60% greater chance of accomplishing them? We are happy to embrace these those odds any day. Each week we set 3 dietary or lifestyle goals to follow for the week
• Group Coaching Call - A set day during the week
• Throughout The Week - E-mail and Facebook Support
Do you have any questions or topics of interest that you would like to be addressed at our next group coaching call? Submit the questions via e-mail throughout the week. Use the private Facebook group for support and encouragement from the nutritionists and fellow group program participants
• Bonus - access to a private page on our website to access a variety of handouts and tools. At Safely Sweet Nutrition we like to give our clients the information and inspiration necessary to set them up for long-term success
A variety of handouts and tools. At Safely Sweet Nutrition we like to give our clients information and inspiration necessary to set our clients up for long-term success